Our Remanufacturing Process
Clarion have been providing the highest quality Remanufactured Telecoms Products to our Private & Public Sector clients for over 20 years.
Why Buy our Remanufactured Hardware:
- To make significant savings (up to 80%) against the cost of new equipment
- To extend the life of a current or discontinued system
- To support the circular economy and achieve your sustainability objectives
- To reduce Maintenance costs on your Telephony Estate
Quality Assurance – Guaranteed
All works are carried out by highly experienced, rigorously trained Engineers at our Technical Remanufacture Centre.
Hardware is stringently tested and retested throughout the process.
We only source and use equipment from trusted sources. Product history is tracked and checked to ensure reliability.
And we carry out ongoing audits of both the products and our staff periodically to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
Better than New?
Such is our faith in the quality of our Remanufacturing process that all of our Equipment is provided with a full 36 month warranty – that is 3 x what is provided with new kit, as standard!
Our Unique 8 Point Remanufacturing Process:
- Assessing: equipment is checked over to ascertain whether it qualifies for the remanufacturing process or needs to be recycled for parts
- Cleaning: every part: casings, handsets, panels, buttons etc sanitised or replaced as required and old stickers/labels removed
- Testing: full diagnostics and thorough functionality bench-testing throughout the remanufacturing process
- Upgrading: Firmware/hardware upgrades applied to match most applicable or latest version release
- Resetting: each unit is data-wiped and restored to its default factory settings
- Repairing: any faulty components and parts occurs are repaired or replaced as applicable
- Packaging: sealed with new patch-lead & curly cord, barcode/mac address in a padded (recycled!) box complete with a 3 year warranty
- Warranty: Stamped and dispatched with our industry leading 36 month warranty – guaranteeing you peace of mind
Clarion provided Sheffield City Trust with very high quality re-manufactured Cisco telephony. Being sustainable and economical, procuring through Clarion ticked all the boxes for a charitable trust, their service and support has been excellent throughout.